I now have my certificate from the CAA to enable me to operate the drone commercially. There are understandably various restrictions and regulations that must be adhered to for safety reasons but in the right location and conditions, it can produce beautiful results.
It could be for many different requirements for an aerial drone, and below are just a few examples of how they have been used recently.
- Marketing of a property or farm for sale or let
- Roof inspections to prevent having to erect expensive and time consuming scaffolding
- Construction inspections and update videos
- Farm's aerial crop surveys
- Promotional material for a company website
- Sports and recreational events from a new and exciting angle
- As a gift for somebody with a boat so they have a photo/video to treasure
- Golf course hole-by-hole flyby's
- Camping and caravan site for marketing and website use
I am available to hire and can discuss the different options with clients if they want to contact me by phone or email. Let me know what you are thinking of and we can decide how and when it would be best to go ahead with the project.
Not only are the fees likely to be less than most people would imagine, I also offer the service that the client pays for the photographs or videos on delivery and only when they are completely satisfied. Although for obvious reasons, I will always strive to get the best results that both myself and my client are happy with first time.
In the event of the conditions not being suitable to fly, we will have to rearrange but there will be no expense to the client for that. It will be rearranged on a mutually convenient day for both parties.
I look forward to hearing from anybody with their thoughts.